Kairos is the epitome of Location, Location, Location!
The best of the best on Ballenita Beach!
Brand new event center ready to make all your celebrations unforgettable. A spectacular 9,650,00 sq. ft.( 900 mts2 aprox.) Ocean View & Ocean Front Property with one completely furnished villa. Located at the front of Ballenita Sea.
20 Parking spaces
Invest in a unique tropical paradise that has the potential of a permanent income from organizing weddings, receptions, bachelor and bachelorette parties, quinceañera/sweet 16 and any other kind of events.
The Event Center has a capacity to hold up to 300 people.
Can be rented easily from $5,000.00 to $25,000.00 per day/per event. (including catering, drinks, music, wedding planner, photography etc.) You can offer the place for:
• Conferences, Seminars, Annual General & Board Meetings, Workshops, Presentations, Symposiums, Fairs, Functions, Businees Dinners & Banquets, Colloquiums, "Close door" or Conclave type meetings, Promotional Events, Consumer Shows, Fundraisers, Informal Meetups, Green & Eco Events, Networking Events, Social Events, Happy Hours, Holiday Parties Receptions, Baby & Bridal Showers, Engagement Parties, Weddings Receptions & Rehearsal Dinners, Press Conference, Charity Functions, VIP Events, Award Ceremonies, Beach Events, Ladies Luncheon, Theme Parties like Hawaiian/Luau, Mexican/Mardi Grass, etc.
These are also the most frequently booked
•Brands, Concepts or Products Launches •Team Buildings •Anniversaries and other time specific events (like Christmas Parties) •Sports Events for Companies •Weddings •Baptize and other baby related events, specific for each culture and religion •Birthday Parties •Bachelor/ Parties •Anniversary Parties (from x years of marriage, for example) •Sweet Sixteens •Bar/ Bat Mitzvahs •Other special days celebrated with the love and dear ones. As well as family events, wedding anniversaries, theme parties, customer appreciation, executive retreats, board meetings, incentive events, etc
The property has a security system with 16 infrared cameras with night capabilities so that you are able to view your property from anywhere in the world through WIFI/Internet.
Fully electric fenced and monitored security doors for the front entrance as well as the beach.
The property amenities are as follows:
1. Waterfall. Illuminated with multicolored LED projection lamps and natural stone background. Complete cleaning system with 3 flow pumps that guarantee perfect water mirror.
It also features large planters with palm trees and plants specially chosen for this area to give it a unique feel.
2. Perimeter fence of reinforced concrete with dichroic lighting, with a large slab of concrete that covers the entire area. Guayacán gates (Lignum Vitae wood or Pockholz), planters and clay tiles adorn the entrance to this beautiful place.
The sidewalks and curbs are all ceramic coated, there is an iron ramp for vehicular access to the property.
3. Huge Potable water cistern approximately 226 cubic sq (3 water tanquer)., ensuring the provision of water for approximately 45 days if for some reason normal service was suspended.
4. Reinforced wall of concrete approximately 3,229 sq. with 96 sq. high, built underground with huge shoes to ensure that the natural flow of rainwater coming down from the hills not to undermine the ground.
This wall reinforcement has 25 years of investment and has required an excess of US $ 150,000.00. This has allowed a breathtaking view from the beach to the property.
5. Approximately 4,843 sq. of clay pavers
6. Approximately 4,305 sq. natural grass
7. It has two wooden pergolas Chanul (Humiriastrum Procerum) with red and yellow bougainvillea
8. It has a wall constructed of iron sheets that are primed coated in order to protect them from oxidation/rust, giving a decorative effect complete with 9 niches of interior lights and wooden tops.
9. The suite is fully furnished. The dining room furniture has been imported from Thailand. Amenities: hot water, LCD TV 42 "Blu-ray DVR, 2 telephones, 2 split air conditioners, refrigerator, and oven which are all brand new. Ceiling with indirect lighting. All the ceiling have Chanul staves (Humiriastrum Procerum). Decorated with floor-to-ceiling mirrors and elegant curtains from Hunter Douglas. Wooden flooring in the bedroom. The kitchen and dining area are that of Spanish ceramic tile. Roof is waterproofed with American tegola of Chova.
10. Huge investment in lighting: One big electrical transformer of 25 KVA Pad mounted.
A padmount or pad-mounted transformer is a ground mounted electric power distribution transformer in a locked steel cabinet mounted on a concrete pad. Since all energized connection points are securely enclosed in a grounded metal housing, a padmount transformer can be installed in places that do not have room for a fenced enclosure. Padmount transformers are used with underground electric power distribution lines at service drops, to step down the primary voltage on the line to the lower secondary voltage supplied to utility customers. A single transformer may serve one large building, or many homes.
Also have 6 sodium reflectors, LED lights throughout the entire area, decorative lanterns inside each of the pillars. Decorative LED hose lights and low power LED spotlights along almost the entire area. Coral like ornament lights in all the gardens. LED recessed lighting with dimmer throughout the bar area, as well as indirect lighting on each of the pillars around the bar, which is decorated in natural light backpack and marine plywood.
11. Security cameras: DVR 1 TB of last generation with 16 high-definition cameras and infrared audio 1000TVL strategically located that can be seen on any mobile device 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world. Controls are in the main room and in the guard room.
12. Alarm on all doors. Outdoor motion sensors with warning reflectors.
13. Electric fence - High voltage protection throughout the area including ocean front.
14. High speed internet radio. WI-FI around the perimeter.
15. Full Website developed professionally with domain purchase.
16. Security room quarters.
17. Facilities for the events are as follows: 4 women's bathrooms, 1 men's bathroom and one for special needs. The women’s master bathroom has 4 new toilets, Rosso Italian granite counter top, automatic sensor faucets, that are activated only with close proximity.
18. Storage room with all the elements for cleaning, maintenance of gardens, new lawn mower engine, tank fumigation, maintenance items for waterfall: hoses, filters, etc.
19. The property has potable water in all areas including the two upper floors. 110V and 220V in almost all areas of the property. It has DIRECTV and telephone line with corporate number.
20. The first floor is laid with ceramic tile. The bathroom is illuminated with dichroic lamps with dimmer.
21. The second floor has 9 decorative hanging lamps, strip lights Thai dichroic colors and dimmable lights and also has 1 bathroom. The floor is Chanul wood (Humiriastrum Procerum).
All the area is carefully cultivated with decorative plants that make place so unique and privileged.
On the roadside lawn you have natural wood logs.
Exquisite landscaping work in all areas.
The business name is Kairos Event & Planning.
Ballenita is bordered by La Libertad, Santa Elena and the Pacific Ocean, Ballenita is an up and coming area and one of the more interesting places to invest in the growth of the peninsula.
Kairos is the one Greek word everyone ought to know.
There are two words for time in Greek: chronos and kairos. Chronos means a literal minutes-and-seconds time. The clearest image is that of a clock or a wristwatch. Kairos, however, implies a different type of time – a less literal, but more significant time. Chronos is quantitative minutes. Kairos is qualitative moments.
Kairos is pregnant time, the time of possibility – moments in our day, our week, our month, our year or our lifetime that define us. It is a crossroads. It has the ripe opportunity to make you bitter or better. It is a teachable moment. It is the right or opportune moment. They are rarely neutral and always leave an impact on us.
From a ministry perspective, Kairos is the time of God’s activity, the time where we sense God may be trying to get our attention, where we anticipate He may be up to something and it would be wise for us to pay attention in this suspended time and place.
Como usuario acepto y declaro acceder a los servicios de Plusvalía.com mediante su portal, proporcionando voluntariamente mis datos personales requeridos, mismos que podrán ser administrados por la empresa en adelante. Autorizo expresamente a Plusvalía.com o a un tercero contratado por ésta, para que obtenga de cualquier fuente legal de información o registro crediticio público, mis referencias personales, sobre comportamiento crediticio, manejo de cuentas, tarjetas de crédito, cumplimiento de obligaciones y demás activos, pasivos y datos personales. De igual forma, autorizo expresamente para que se utilice o transfiera dicha información a autoridades competentes, organismos de control, Registros de Información Crediticia y otras instituciones o personas jurídicas legal o reglamentariamente facultadas, sin que esto implique comercialización de mis referencias crediticias.